FIF was my first foray into blogging, back when I actually had time to do daily blogging. Oddly enough, I didn't often talk about baseball on FIF. It was a continuation of my old college radio days when I would do weird news stories on the air. It's been about 2.5 years since I regularly updated FIF. I'm actually rather surprised that Blogger kept it active.
I'm not entirely sure what direction FIF will take at this point. To be honest, I think the best mission statement that I can make is that I'm going to write for my own amusement and hope that other people find it somewhat interesting. Knowing me, I'll probably write on the following issues:
- Baseball in general, Sabermetrics in particular
- Funny news stories
- Bright, shiny objects that I find while cruising through the internet
- Kevin Federline
- Funny things that my wife says
- Trips that I take to Walgreens during which I see signs of the apocalypse
- Incredibly cute things my daughter does
- Random political thoughts that I have (not very often)
- Statistical tutorials
- My life
Live and indirect from the world's first, international interactive ziggurat for endangered species and auto parts superstore. I am the Pizza Cutter. This is the Foreign Intelligence Files.