Thursday, December 07, 2006

Shop 'til you drop... of smoke inhalation

There just won't be time for a full post today. My wife and I are going to something involving NPR, which I was told very little about.

(Update: I got to see Tom Bodett live and in the flesh!!! Am I a total nerd that this makes me happy? He even left the light on for me.)

So, a few tidbits to tide you over.


This week's theme:
Pulp Fiction

Pulp Fiction in 30 seconds with bunnies.
(I'm not kidding)


On to the news:

Alone this Christmas?
(Now you don't have to be! A thought: If you know someone is going lonely at Christmas, why not invite them over...)

This is what Christmas is really about
(Shopping, despite your life being in danger. In Cleveland.)

Man fakes his own mugging to avoid wife's wrath
(It's this week's "alcohol was involved" story.)

The Seminole Indian tribe is buying the Hard Rock Cafe and Hotels
(I'm serious.)


Bright, shiny objects:

The top 100 NES games of all-time
(Don't try to hide. You'll click on it and waste a mountain of time there.)

No one ever said cheerleaders were the brightest bunch
(But, come on...)


Today's random "next blog":

Looks like a baby blog
(Awww! factor: high)


And finally:

Last night, we got to see my pastor's and his wife's baby. Such a joyful thing.

No comments: