Friday, September 01, 2006

Elton John and Snoop Dogg

Live from the most beautiful place in the world: Cleveland, I greet you. A short one today, due to the fact that I had to sit through the horridly bad VMAs last night for three hours (the things I do for my readers!), and I've been driving all day. However, I love doing the drive across Indiana. I like driving in general, but the sight of actual open space makes me happy that I won't be in Chicago for much longer.

Not sure if I'll have an update on Monday, since we drive back to Chicago that day.


On to the news:

Elton John to record hip-hop album
(I somehow missed this the other day.)

People are still arguing about a tiny uninhabitable planet(?) a few billion miles away that no one will set foot on for a few centuries
(Humanity needs a hobby...)


And now a word from our sponsors:

I think the implication here is that Coke = Holy Water
(But there may be a few other implications in here.)


And finally:

There's not much to say today. So, here's a shameless plug for my wife.

No comments: