Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Apocalypse is Coming

It's been a bonanza day for Federline Award winners. Paris Hilton is at it again with the following... wisdom

Paris Hilton has revealed how she weeds out faux friends, and some are wondering if her ex-best buddy Nicole Richie failed the test. “I’ll pick out two outfits, one which is disgusting and one nice and I’ll ask my ‘friend’ what they think,” the heiress said, reports the London Independent. “If they go for the revolting one, I cut them out of my life.”
Now, there's a way to choose friends.

Federline alum Jose Canseco, just for good measure, recently pitched for the Long Beach Armada. Four HBP, Five walks, and a home run.

But, today's Federline Award goes to... well, Kevin Federline (Popozao!) Attention Mr. Spears. You are not a rapper. Perhaps you saw his breakthrough performance last night... Take heed, because he's a lyrical poet.



Perhaps this explains a few things:

K-Fed also says Spears is his toughest musical critic. “She gives me her real opinions about my tunes,” he said, reports Passim. “When I get really excited about the songs, she would tell me to slow down.”
Britney is also telling K-Fed that he needs to get rid of his pet sharks. After all, I think K-Fed has officially jumped over them. Popozao!


This week's theme:
Weird Al!

Al, if you're reading this: perhaps you might rush whatever K-Fed material you have out to us?

Al Yankovic vs. Al Gore!
(note: depending on where you work, this might not be the best time)

Polka Power!
(I recommend watching this one just to see the Chumbawamba scene. Stick around for Marilyn Manson.)


On to the news:

Not the brightest bank robber
(Oh, well then... can you direct me to the actual bank?)

Devil's face on a penny
(I suppose after the chocolate Virgin Mary story, we have to have equal time)

Is this grounds for a lawsuit?
(That's a serious question.)


Bright, shiny objects:

Let me see your statz!
(I've never seen a rap video about statistics before...)

The Generator Blog
(Try not to waste too much time here)


Today's Fun Fact:

Why is it called a hamburger if it contains no ham?
(I've always wondered this...)


And now a word from our sponsors:

I want this to wear when I write my entries
(And one for my brother. It's bad to put inside jokes in things like this, but it was too good to pass up. For everyone else, I'll just let your fertile, perverted little minds figure out the rest.)


And finally:

Tomorrow is my niece's first birthday!

No comments: