Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Have a Donkey Burger

An update on the state of the world:

1) Tom Cruise was fired by Paramount Pictures for acting like an idiot. Apparently it took them that long to figure this out.
2) Iran is still talking about nukyular weapons.
3) Osama bin Ladin thinks Whitney Houston is the most beautiful woman in the world.
4) And reality TV has fallen to a new low. I thought this wasn't going to be possible. Survivor will be racially segregated for its next season. I'm not kidding. 50 years of racial progress has come to this.

Yeah, that's the world in which we live.


This week's theme:
Weird Al

Weird Al and... Mariah Carey
(Severe al-aholism here.)


On to the news:

Be careful whom you kiss
(Now I understand this t-shirt)

This week's edition of "People Who Need Something Better To Do"
(Any cracks about this blog... would probably be right)

Foreign Intelligence right in my own backyard
(Yeah... it's a... bomb...)


Bright, shiny objects:

Hey Ya! covered by a German country band
(I have neither the time nor the energy to make this up.)

They had to do it to Karate Kid...
(Brokeback Dojo)


Today's Fun Fact:

Which country makes Panama hats?
(Ecuador)


And finally:

Yesterday, waiting for the train, I was telling my wife about how Kevin Federline (Popozao!) won a Federline Award. I suggested that perhaps he would be better off staying at home counting pennies. My wife looked back at me and uttered, "Does he even know how much a penny is worth?" I had to admit, she had a point.

1 comment:

Dove Knits said...

"Mom, I want you to know I was going to kill hundreds of innocent people. But that's ok, because I'm still a virgin!"